The mission of the Latino Leadership Development Program is to identify, train and promote the placement of Latinos in policy-making positions of community organizations in order to ensure these organizations are tapping the full potential of the Latino community.
United Way's Latino Leadership Development Program is a program that—for more than 30 years—has been giving Rochester Latinos the opportunity to enhance their professional and personal skills as business and community leaders.
- Six full-day training sessions. Attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
- Encourages community awareness, leadership and networking in the local Latino community
- Curriculum topics include communication, leadership, decision-making, conflict resolution and board membership responsibilities
PROGRAM RECRUITMENT & PARTICIPATION
- Recruitment efforts for LLDP begin every spring
- Participants must receive release time from employer to participate
- Program participation fee is $399 per individual
- Click here to apply or to learn more
A special thanks to our sponsor: