As a service provider in our community, you make a tremendous difference in so many lives. Thank you for your incredible work. On this page, you'll find all kinds of information that is easily downloadable and printable.
Below are the policies and guidelines for agencies receiving support from United Way's Community Fund.
- Community Fund Program Requirements
- COMET Data Security Policy
- Sample Provider Agreement
- Data Reporting Timeliness
It is critical that we know our work is making a difference and that we are using Community Fund dollars in the most effective way to achieve measurable results. View our evaluation reports to see how your gift is making a measurable difference in our community.
Donor Designation Eligibility Information
We now allow arts organizations and/or museums to apply to become a designated agency as long as they offer education programs for school age youth.View our updated Donor Designation Eligible Agency Application and FAQ document below to find out more.
- Donor Designation Eligible Agency Application - Updated!
- Donor Designation Eligible Agency FAQs - Updated!
Below are the documents Community Fund-supported agencies should use to report information to United Way.
Mid-Year Results Report
- Narrative and Success Story - After-School Programs
- Narrative and Success Story - All Other Programs
- Synergy Fund Policy
- Communications Guidelines for All Agencies
- Community Partner Logos
- Link Your Agency Web Site to United Way of Greater Rochester's
Questions? Please contact our Community Investment team at 585.242.6561